Friday, February 21, 2020

Under The Blanket [...An Aura That Entraps]


I have lost my ability to pretend
In the name of potency to depend
On my invisibility to comprehend
A woman so curvaceous to unbend

Her smile soothes my frayed mind
Her hips are lusciously designed
Her innocence leaves me aligned
And her kiss makes me entwined

Her squeeze restores my trembling
I coo like a baby in her cuddling
Her breath refreshes my thinking
And I always long for her blessing

She's got a view that's irresistible
A shape like hers is irreplaceable
Her bosom warms me like a fireball
And her manner of love is above all

I'm yet to be enthralled by another
Even though I have tried to smother
My attempt and desires to slaughter
A piece of the bounties on my altar

The gods themselves are quite jealous
That my romance is too contagious
Which is making everybody nervous
Of what they believe is propitious

Dedicated To:

Every Woman Who Has The Charm To Keep A Man Elated


12 comments:

  1. You've never failed to deliver punch lineπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  2. More grace brother, beautiful well written poem, proud of you

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg this dude is gifted Eduvie u dey craze, my gee i respect u.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well written carefully directed & the smoothness is romantic. i luv u Duvie ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. why r u guyz acting surprised? i mean only Eduvie can do a poem like this, just give him a pen, paper & he would deliver. i know him well coz we r 4rm d same town.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great poem:) I wish someone created something similar about me))))

    ReplyDelete
  7. classical and very very intimating. sorry me but write for me one poem Eduvie please!

    ReplyDelete

Marital Remnants [...Crumbs That Look Crunchy]

She was a believer until reality jolted her out of her reverie She was sleepwalking in the endless when she bumped into you She thought ...