Saturday, July 22, 2023

Intimate Expectations [...They Swing Both Ways]

I am not a wrestler, but my take-down is smooth and cerebral

I don't have claws like a lion, but I will pin you down and feast

I am not a pilot, but my flight to Cloud Nine is a one-way ticket

I am not familiar with your time zone, but my ride takes time


I know you like fruits, but my nuts are way tastier and better

I am not a hunter, but my appetite for your steak is unquenchable

I am not a solar system, but my vitamin D will help your immune system

I am no aquaman, but my plunge takes me to the heart of the ocean


I am not a farmer, but I'd love to plant my seeds in your garden

I am not a masseur, but I perform miracles with my hands

I am not a carpenter, but my hammer knows where to hit

I am not a woodpecker, but my tongue will make your flower bloom


I am not a fisherman, but my bait will make you swallow my hook

I am not a footballer, but my shots on target are better than gunshots

I am not a clergyman, but my mission is to ordain you a missionary

I am not a politician, but I always honour and fulfill my commitments


Dedicated To Women

An illustration of men and women symbiotic dalliance!

12 comments:

  1. oh my goodness could i choose where to start from? lolz

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to testify too)) my expectations are high))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allegories are pretty clear)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a witty way of saying your intimate expectations) can you deliver mr. writer?))

    ReplyDelete
  5. That which is treasured can never be dull. Thank you, Mr Eduvie)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice one bro. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love adventure and exploring new places but my flight to cloud nine is always delayed or canceled so i have to be on the waiting list

    ReplyDelete
  8. i dont know what to say i think it is very good for woman to get everything on this poem😍 😍 i am shy to ask 🤪

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your allegories are pretty frankly 😉

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I can't stop smiling ☺️ I love this. Nice one Bros❤️

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eduvie, it’s great. And I think that everyone imagines next to themselves that person who is the closest with your intimate provocative words.

    ReplyDelete

Marital Remnants [...Crumbs That Look Crunchy]

She was a believer until reality jolted her out of her reverie She was sleepwalking in the endless when she bumped into you She thought ...