Monday, April 8, 2013

The Heart Of A Friend (...It Beats With Rhythm)

The first day I saw you
I thought you're from the moon
Glowing like the stars above
And adorable like an angel

The second time I met you
you captured my entire being
with the fragrance of your hair
making your height my attention

The third time I saw you
I knew you're just a decent girl
As your face radiates true beauty
In your smiles and dimples

Since the day I knew you
your beauty remains graceful
dispensing attributes of reverence
As a token to your friends

The last time I saw you
you're as good as a queen
with royal virtues to hold
which makes you inestimable

4 comments:

  1. Oh my God, this girl is so gorgeous, cute, pretty, angelic and adorable - you're a queen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...what a poem for a pretty queen - where is this beautiful angel from? Girl, you are a star in the world of your friend who wrote this poem for you...i am jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please Admin...how do I get to this beautiful angel? This girl is extremely and wonderfully beautiful - kisses to you girl.

    ReplyDelete

Marital Remnants [...Crumbs That Look Crunchy]

She was a believer until reality jolted her out of her reverie She was sleepwalking in the endless when she bumped into you She thought ...