Wednesday, May 1, 2013

...Love Triumph


i thought i could make you mine
i thought we could walk the aisle
for the sake of your smile
but you cut off the line

i thought i could hold the skies
when your love struck my eyes
my heart felt the lightening
and got healed without bleeding

i thought it was a missile
launched by a nubile
programmed to explode
for everyone to behold

i sent your photo to mama
as she awaits your arrival
with promises of your approval
to ensure my love survival

i thought you were a goddess
dressed like a spirited mistress
pushed me away with your stress
just to make me homeless

i got saved by another fortress
as your viles were countless
my fear for you is less
now that i'm out of the mess


No comments:

Post a Comment

Marital Remnants [...Crumbs That Look Crunchy]

She was a believer until reality jolted her out of her reverie She was sleepwalking in the endless when she bumped into you She thought ...